Saturday, October 27, 2012

October so far...

We have had a fun October!  We started potty training Emma, Mimi Brett and Brian came to visit, I had a birthday, we had a firends wedding and we have been to a few Halloween carnivals!
Emma and Cora at Dell Carnival

Emma and Cora at Dell Carnival

Emma at Chuck-e Cheese

Charlotte sleeping

Sister nap!

Emma holding Charlotte

Charlotte's favorite spot...her swing.

Potty training!  Big girl panties!!!

Happy baby

Mimi and Charlotte

Emma in my Dorothy costume from when I was her age

Emma as Dorothy

Brian and Charlotte

Mimi and her girls

Mimi and her other favorite girls at The Four Seasons celebrating Brian and my birthday

Brian and me

Emma and Charlotte in their matching purse outfits

Emma and Daddy at the bounce house for Mom's birthday

Emma and Daddy at the petting Zoo at her school Carnival

Meridith's wedding

Smiling

Mere's wedding

1 comment:

  1. lets get your panties off so I can make you feel good

    ReplyDelete