Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We are pregnant!

I have decided that I would follow with the trend and start a blog so that we can share pictures of our baby with friends and family! I am new to this, so it should be interesting.
I am 27 weeks along and we have found out that we are having a baby girl! Joel and I are both very excited...but I think Joel is a little nervous about being outnumbered.
We have also decided on a name: Emma Beggs Neland. Emma Beggs was my Great-grandmother's name on my Dad's side. I wanted to include a family name since I was a family name baby. I have already heard some interesting stories about my Great-grandmother from both my mom and my Uncle Buffalo. My mom said she witnessed Emma Beggs hiding her shoes in the bookshelves one Christmas so that she did not have to go to Church, and Uncle Buffalo said he remembered her always saying " Everythings gonna be o.k."
At 27 weeks, Emma is doing great and so am I. She is a very active little girl...I feel her moving ALL of the time! I think she might get that from Joel. :)



Emma's first Sonogram as a dot!

Emma at 12 Weeks



Emma at 19 Weeks
She's a girl...and not embarrased to show us! (She gets that from Joel)







No comments:

Post a Comment